Further to recent announcement made by the UK Government. Access to the Primary & Secondary Data Centre remains as described:
All requests for access will be restricted to essential emergency work only.
Please note that all access requests must now state the reason for the visit in order for the request to be approved by the Support Team
Any signs of illness (not just of the common Coronavirus/Covid-19/2019-nCoV symptoms) or anyone appearing unwell in any way, may not be granted access.
Other measures have been employed:
1. COVID-19 declarations will be made at the site perimeter via the intercoms rather than in security reception area.
2. Temperatures will be recorded upon entry to the Data Centres. If feverish temperatures are recorded indicating illness, access will be denied.
3. Hand sanitizers are placed in strategic positions around the Data Centres, they should be used at every opportunity.
4. Any planned site tours will be cancelled.
5. All non-essential maintenance will be postponed.
6. Please observe the recommendations of the UK Government & follow any additional recommendations of the onsite personnel.
7. Remote Hands Assistance.
As there has been this level of restriction imposed. Beyond the Monthly Support Time allowance, agreed with each individual account. A fee is levied of £75.00 + VAT per hour, in fifteen (15) minute increments. This rate has been reduced to £50.00 + VAT per hour until further notice. For those who believe they may need considerable support over this difficult period can arrange an UNLIMITED support time allowance for £100.00 + VAT per month. Should you consider this a viable option please email Sales@coreix.net
Coreix Ltd operate a 24/7/365 day coverage at the Data Centres. If you would prefer to make use of the remote hands available to you in this period of uncertainty, instead of travelling to the Data Centre. Please email email@example.com
We will keep you updated as we adapt the measures implemented at our Data Centres, as we react to the dynamic situation. With that in mind, we recommend monitoring the Coreix Status Page, found at status.coreix.net/ and subscribing to the status page for updates.
You can also find more information from the Department of Health and Public Health England at the following location: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
We thank you all for your continued support during this time and apologise for any inconvenience caused by these restrictions.